PRESS, EXHIBITIONS, COLLECTIONS
- Two works acquired for personal collection by SF Bay Interior Designer Karen Graham
- Clouds From Air included in group show All Clouds Canted, Gallery 111, Sausalito, CA
- Video Work included in The Wrong Biennale #5, as featured in The New York Times and Hyperallergic
- Video Work included in the Leap Second Festival
- Video Work included in the 60 Seconds Festival, Copenhagen, DK
- Video Work included in the One-Off Moving Image Festival, Copenhagen, Frederiksberg, Køge and Helsingør
- Feature article in Art and Object
- Two-person show, Aardvarks in Reykjavik at the Atlantic Gallery, New York, New York
- 0013 Featured in juried group show, All Abstract at 311 Gallery, Raleigh, North Carolina,
- Featured in group show, A Digital Art Salon at The San Luis Obispo Museum of Art, Curated by Michelle Robinson
- Featured in group show, In Conversation at the Atlantic Gallery, New York, New York
- Featured by Contemporary Art Projects USA, Art Basel Miami Week 2020, Art Under Covid-19.
- Featured in group show, Linea: Quarantine 2, Art Students League New York, curated by James Little
- Featured at #bienniale.NO, The unbearable lightness of internet, organized by noemata (Bjorn Magnhildoen, Zsolt Mesterhazy)
- Work included at Browserbased, Rietveld Art Academy, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Work included at Yami-ichi, Brussels, Belgium.
- Work included at Kulturnatt, Copenhagen, Denmark. Curated by Stora Götafors and Charlotta Eidenskog.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Import From Instagram
Click on any Image to continue
Create a New Favorite List
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
To receive updates enter your email below